- Principal Investigator (PI) Handbook
- Effort Certification & Cost Allowability Briefing
- PI, Co-PI, and Research Participant Briefing
- Office of Grants & Contracts Administration
- Research Integrity & Compliance
- Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) - supported Intramural Grants & Awards
- Innovation and Commercialization
Principal Investigator (PI) Handbook
The purpose of the Principal Investigator (PI) Handbook is to ensure that funds provided from external sources to support research and other projects are administered in accordance with established University policies and procedures. Faculty and staff who conduct sponsored projects under University auspices have an important public, as well as personal, responsibility to manage those projects carefully. The PI Handbook will help research investigators fulfill that responsibility.
*This page contains pdf documents. You can download a free pdf reader here.