- Principal Investigator (PI) Handbook
- On-line Training
- Office of Grants & Contracts Administration
- Prepare & Submit Proposals (Request Grants & Contracts Specialist & Cayuse SP Routing)
- Office of Grants & Contracts Administration (OGCA) Guidelines
- Research Integrity & Compliance
- Funding Opportunities - Intramural Grants & Awards
- Innovation and Commercialization
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
Step 2 : Electronic proposal routing / Cayuse SP
This is your second step in the proposal preparation process.
In order to speed up and make more accurate proposal submissions, UNT has secured and customized electronic proposal administration software called "Cayuse" from the provider Evisions. Cayuse Sponsored Projects (Cayuse SP) facilitates internal electronic routing of all sponsored project proposals. Cayuse SP became available in the Fall of 2015. Cayuse SP electronic routing has replaced the previous paper and email routing process ( UNT Routing Form ).
Cayuse SP is also designed to assist the Office of Grants & Contracts Administration (OGCA) with sponsored project awards management and provides a framework for Principal Investigators (PIs), departments, and colleges to track their sponsored program activities and produce reports.
To access Cayuse SP, log into Cayuse and select Cayuse SP Research Administration Module. If you cannot log in, complete an online access request form for OGCA create your account: https://research.unt.edu/cayuse-access-access-change-request
For All Proposals
*Select Cayuse SP Research Administration Module*
If you need assistance installing Firefox, please contact UNT Help Desk at: https://www.unt.edu/helpdesk/
(Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox)
or call : (940) 565-2324