- Principal Investigator (PI) Handbook
- On-line Training
- Office of Grants & Contracts Administration
- Research Integrity & Compliance
- Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) - supported Intramural Grants & Awards
- Innovation and Commercialization
Office of Research Integrity and Compliance
The Office of Research Integrity and Compliance (ORIC) is committed to educating and supporting the UNT research community by assuring the Institution and investigators are conducting research in compliance with local, state and federal regulations, and university policies and procedures. ORIC is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance in areas concerning human subjects (Institutional Review Board), animal subjects (Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee), financial conflict of interest (COI), responsible conduct of research (RCR), and export controls.
The Office of Grants and Contracts Administration oversees effort reporting.