|NEW CART POLICIES effective as of October 1, 2012
UPDATE: Please note that technical support/training for XPS, Auger, FTIR, VASE, AFM and XRD as well as sample preparation facility is currently unavailable.
Nova NanoSEM 230
The FEI Nova NanoSEM 230 was installed in December 2009.
The system is equipped with an EDAX Apollo X silicon drift detector energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS) system.
The instrument is also outfitted with an electron backscattered diffraction (EBSD) system, which allows for crystallographic determination on the nanoscale, and, along with imaging capabilities, 3-D reconstructions of the material and crystallography.
• High resolution field emission-SEM column, with:
• Resolution @ optimum WD (high vacuum)
• Beam landing energy: 50 V - 30 kV
• Probe current: 0.6 pA - 100 nA continuously adjustable
• In-lens SE detector (TLD-SE)
• EDAX Apollo X Silicon Drift Detector (SDD), Genesis software
• TSL Digiview III Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) detector, OIM™ software