- Principal Investigator (PI) Handbook
- On-line Training
- Office of Grants & Contracts Administration
- Research Integrity & Compliance
- Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) - supported Intramural Grants & Awards
- Innovation and Commercialization
Office of Grants & Contracts Administration
The Office of Grants & Contracts Administration (OGCA) serves as the coordinating office for proposal submissions to external funding entities and for administration of externally sponsored project awards received by the university; these include both government agencies (Federal and/or State) and private organizations (not-for-profits, industries). The Office of Research and Economic Development (ORED) encourages faculty in all areas to pursue diverse funding sources.
OGCA helps with the grant application process as well as the review and submission of proposals. Each grant or research related proposal may have specific guidelines that vary in complexity, and it may be a challenge to track and comply with these requirements. Grants and Contracts specialists work with Principal Investigators to administer and shepherd projects to completion; they help manage a broad spectrum of sponsored project related tasks, including pre-award administration, management of agreements and contracts, award administration and close-out, as well as financial reporting.
Faculty and staff who conduct sponsored project activities on behalf of the University of North Texas (UNT) are fiscal stewards and, as such, have a responsibility to manage projects according to the sponsor terms of award, applicable Federal and/or State regulations, and UNT policies. Knowledgeable staff help ensure that grants are administered appropriately and in accordance with the unique set of guidelines that govern each project, which assists the researcher to stay focused on carrying out and completing their project objectives.
Schedule an appointment with a Grants and Contracts Specialist to learn more about the Office of Grants and Contracts Administration.
- Request a Grants & Contracts Specialist
- Cayuse Sponsored Projects (Cayuse SP/424)
- UNT Dallas Routing Form
- Budget Builder 9.5.2 (budget tool)
- Budget Builder 9.5.2 Guidelines
- Cost Share Approval Form (Pre-Award)
- Grant Writing Resources
- Graduate Student Recruitment and Retention Plan
- Bid Requirements
- Purchasing Guide
- Pcard Program Guide
- Domestic Per Diem Rates
- UNT and UNT System Pay Plan
- Cost Transfer Request Form
- Cost Sharing Certification Form- Post Award
*This page contains pdf documents. You can download a free pdf reader here.