Research Commercial Agreements (RCA) operate under the Vice President of Research and Innovation (VPRI). RCA provides numerous services to the UNT community centered around strengthening the overall research agenda of UNT. This is mainly done through the commercialization of UNT intellectual property and sponsored research collaborations.
Services we provide
- Negotiate and execute research contracts
- Evaluate, protect, market, and commercialize UNT’s inventions and research assets
- Aid faculty and staff in the creation of startups
- Provide outreach and information to UNT faculty, staff, and students on intellectual property and commercialization
- Stimulate collaboration with industry to enhance UNT’s research activity