B.R.E.A.K.S - Building the Research Enterprise and Knowledge Series
All UNT researchers are invited to participate in a new bi-weekly research education series. Each session will be led by a topic expert in the field in order to elevate best practices, while answering some of the most frequently asked questions by UNT researchers related to the topic. These hour-long discussions are a comfortable conversation where no question is too basic, too simple, or too complicated. Our team of research experts will bring the conversation topics to the researchers.
Prior research BREAKS topics include:
- Grant Seeking - PPT slides (no recording available)
- Pre-Award Basics Pt. 1 - PPT slides (no recording available)
- Human Subjects Research - PPT slides (no recording available)
- Intellectual Property - PPT slides and zoom recording
- Securing Institutional Data - PPT slides and zoom recording
- IACUC and Animal Research - PPT slides and zoom recording
- Pre-Award Basics Pt. 2 - PPT slides and zoom recording
*Zoom video recordings are the intellectual property of the university and are reserved for the use of research and educational purposes only
Join the discussions
The Research BREAKS discussion series is intended to inform and educate the UNT research community about relevant research topics on a bi-weekly basis. Download the monthly flyers and distribute to your research groups! Help us keep the conversation going by suggesting potential research discussion topics.