- Principal Investigator (PI) Handbook
- On-line Training
- Grants & Contracts Administration
- Research Integrity & Compliance
- Funding Opportunities - Intramural Grants & Awards
- Innovation and Commercialization
- Postdoctoral Affairs Program
Office of Research Integrity and Compliance
The Office of Research Integrity and Compliance (ORIC) is committed to serving, educating and supporting the UNT research community by assuring the Institution and investigators are conducting research in compliance with local, state and federal regulations, and university policies and procedures.
The UNT ORIC will provide guidance and assistance to researchers in the following areas:
- Human subjects research program and Institutional Review Board (IRB): We will assist you with meeting the regulatory requirements for research activities involving human subjects and the application process.
- Use of animals in research and Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC): We will assist you with meeting the regulatory requirements for research activities involving vertebrate animals.
- Financial conflict of interest (COI): we can assist you in identifying and management of existing or potential conflicts of interest situations.
- Export controls: we can assist with the requirements for research activities relevant to export control laws.
- Responsible conduct of research (RCR): we provide resources and/or training in RCR.
Note that the Office of Grants and Contracts Administration oversees effort reporting.